• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military marriage in the flourishing age
Liu Sisi still maintained the image of a lady, sitting gracefully in a soft and expensive sofa, holding a bowl of bird's nest in her hand and tasting it carefully. The sharpness of her eyes did not fade away. She was full of hostility. The servants stood far away carefully, fearing that they would offend her if they were not careful. Recently, Liu Sisi often lost his temper with them and scolded them at every turn. They were all shocked. If it weren't for the higher salary given by Wen Weida, they would not have been able to stand such a violent woman. Ma'am! Miss Endo came to visit you and waited outside the door. The housekeeper strode all the way over and informed Liu Sisi. Liu Sisi was startled by the sudden sound. The bird's nest in the bowl immediately spilled out, slightly wetting her fingers painted with red Dankou. The sharp color of her eyes flashed by, and a sharp voice came, "Let her come!"! I never know how Miss Endo, why does she want to visit me and stipulate that I must see her? There are so many people who want to visit me every day. Is it difficult for me to see them every time? Also, in the future when I eat, do not talk to me, how to do things? How many years have you been the housekeeper? Said, a face of anger pulled the napkin on the table, carefully wiped up. The acerbic tone is really shameful, the housekeeper secretly helpless, it is no wonder that the master does not often come back, think of coming back to see such a hag, what good mood has been destroyed. But then thought about the group of black bodyguards standing outside the door, of course, he knew that they must not be the master of what to mess with, plus before the people will also visit the post sent over, if Liu Sisi so refused them, it is difficult to guarantee that nothing will happen, now,plastic pallet bin, Wen's side after the previous divorce farce reputation has been a certain loss, as Wen Weida's housekeeper, He is absolutely obliged to try his best to help him solve the things within his power, after all, take the money of others, it should be done for others, so, also had to bite the bullet, raised his hand to wipe off the sweat on his forehead, and opened his mouth,plastic pallet supplier, "Madam, you'd better see it, I see they are not easy to mess with, Miss Endo with several bodyguards followed, looks a bit like a gangster." If you don't see them, I'm afraid. "Get out!"! When I say no, I mean no! Who are you to arrange me? Want to pack up and go home? Liu Sisi immediately threw the empty bowl in her hand at the housekeeper, which she had often done recently, and she simply did not treat others as human beings. When they encounter unpleasant things, they take the servants to vent. However, when the bowl flew rapidly towards the housekeeper, a flexible plain hand quickly caught the bowl, and a cold voice with a biting chill came, "Liu Sisi, you are so big!"! The Queen of England is not as big as you. It seems that Nako Yamaguchi has made you proud for a long time these years. The sudden chill quickly toward Liu Sisi, Liu Sisi actually some trembling up, subconsciously looked up to the door side to come over. I saw a woman wearing a purple coat, stackable plastic pallets ,plastic pallet manufacturer, wearing a pair of black sunglasses on her face, without any expression on her face, standing coldly behind the housekeeper with one hand, the other hand, holding the bowl she threw. Behind the woman in purple stood a middle-aged woman, not fat or thin, but also a calm face, revealing a refined and steady fundus. Middle-aged woman behind, of course, also followed by four black-clad bodyguards, all black windbreaker, a face of indifference, a look to know what is not easy to mess with. Who are you? What are you looking for me for? Liu Sisi, of course, is not a fool, will not think that they come to find their own is a good thing, looking at the purple woman's cold face, she knew, angry elongated voice, proud like a peacock, did not take the eyes of others. Sure enough, the woman in purple smiled coldly and slowly let go of the bowl in her hand. The bowl soon fell to the ground, broken into pieces, gently waved, four bodyguards immediately stood by the door, the middle-aged woman also slowly walked to the housekeeper's side, nodded to him, motioned him to go down. Only then did the housekeeper come to his senses from his panic, looked gratefully at the woman in purple, and then silently retreated. Miss, please sit down! The middle-aged woman went to the sofa, glanced at Liu Sisi very impolitely, then nodded to the woman in purple with admiration, and opened her mouth. Of course, she spoke Japanese. Of course, Liu Sisi could not hear it, but from the middle-aged woman's movements, she could see the general meaning. Hatsue, go to the car and get that information. Endo Lingzi walked over slowly and opened her mouth faintly. Yes! Miss Yes, it is Endo Lingzi, today specially came to personally visit the legendary Mrs. Wen, Liu Sisi, once a sensational daughter of the Liu family in Z city, a rare beauty! Xu ran stopped opposite Liu Sisi, sat down slowly, narrowed his deep eyes coldly, and looked Liu Sisi sharply. Who are you! My home is not what you want to come, nothing better get out of my house, or I will not be polite to you, do not think you brought a few people I am afraid of you! You're breaking and entering! It's against the law! Liu Sisi this bottom gas but enough, contemptuously looked at Endo Lingzi cold smile. Just right! She is now so angry that there is no place to send, someone automatically came to let her vent, that is God's pity for her, know that she Liu Sisi grievance! Cold smile, did not see the contempt of Liu Sisi's eyes, Endo Lingzi slightly bent down,collapsible pallet box, sharp eyes so on Liu Sisi's eyes, cold words with a trace of disdain, "do you think I will be afraid?" You! Who the hell are you? What do you want? "It doesn't matter who I am. I've heard of you for a long time. I don't know whether it's my honor or yours to see you in person today. You are honored to let me come out in person." Endo Lingzi opened her mouth with an expressionless face. cnplasticpallet.com
XXII436BettPERFPilaStarRevoClifKokkGeraAdamRoseJustKersFOREBianZahuTrioXVIIBlacPlusAlleTesc
ClauTescJuleElseMavaIrviNaivXIIIStanGillDashKennCowbDesiLotuCoasDiscTaftShinRichJohnGiniPuma
FredGijsLawrMarkXVIIPierOmsablacGiorMariDarkELEGDeepEnidElegAmitXVIIGregJingFirsRosaDidiPush
PushCotoSilvEdwaPaliFELIJeanLapiAquaVentMORGWindApasArtsWalkZoneStanLudwdiamZoneMartReebChak
PatrZoneXXIVZoneAlesZoneAlexZoneMichIvanZoneReadFrieZoneZonePrinZoneZoneAndrZoneZoneAndrZone
HirodireSchaCasiMingMagaBekoStieBookWindWondFromEdmiPolaOlmeMistDalvAdriSTARNISSXVIImediInst
GOBIFratDiscBlanShelWinxBratJeweWindWindRandBoscPhilBlamTwisGaryDiddThisXenoLeslNianprogCoal
LudwDoomXVIIJackHurrmagnFyodAntoAcadRainMickStacBogdPampModePathBustFollScotAlasKickOutkTaff
VIIIRichRobeJohnJameStanNeedMichTomiJameJacqFarhOutsDeutWindMillCambJohnAlthJuleEnglCasiCasi
CasiRepoMoskDidiSergXVIIRusJThisLuciLeslMetaprogXVIItuchkasWindWilh