• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The First Husband of Crossing _ Shu Ke
Remembering what Tang Kesi said not long ago, "There are plenty of fish in the sea." At that time, I felt that her persistence was not worth it. It turned out that I was so superficial. Sometimes, feelings can not be released, just like the beautiful woman's love like a moth to the flame, she actually knew that Li You did not love her, knowing that it would not be so hard to put it down, but she still chose to pay and wait persistently regardless of everything, just for the glimmer of hope. Yang Nianqing, however, comes from another era, and has also suffered from the education and edification of that era. She is used to seeing the scenes of on and off. Emotionally, she does not know how many times she is selfish. She always expects others to pay more, but she is not sure how much she will pay for others. The pace is getting slower. This person is really abominable, obviously already has such an outstanding woman to be infatuated with and pay for him, why should be so greedy, let oneself also like him! Do not live up to expectations, knowing that he should not like this person, he has too much trouble, look, sad or hurt themselves. The heart is colder. Footsteps have almost been unable to open, Yang Nianqing hurriedly reached out to hold the wall, this just to stabilize the body. What's going on? Must be sitting too long to catch a cold, the head is very heavy, may have a fever,outdoor whirlpool tub, tomorrow should look for Qiu Bailu to see. My mind is getting more and more confused. Xiao Nian, what's wrong? A gentle voice sounded. Beautiful clothes and golden crown, a handsome and melancholy face, but because of the two slanting sword eyebrows with a very noble air, there is a trace of imperceptible majesty. Yang Nianqing did not know what his expression was now, nor did he bother to care about it. He just tried to smile at him: "Big Brother Nangong.." The smile ripples again, still so easy, let a person feel more cordial. Moments. He frowned and said worriedly, "How are you?"? Are you all right? The eyelids seem heavy. Yang Nianqing shook her head: "Er.." Don't worry I'll go back to sleep first. His eyes were scattered,american hot tub, and the face in front of him began to blur. He must have a cold and a fever. She couldn't help worrying secretly, and the girl's pride told her, no! It's a shame to let him think he's like this because of this kind of thing! So she tried to wake up and walk. However, the feet suddenly became as if they weighed a thousand pounds and could not move any more. She tried several times and finally leaned against the wall feebly. Finding something wrong, Nangong Xue was startled and immediately supported her. It's hot. Frowning more tightly. He seemed to be saying something, but the soft voice seemed to be getting farther and farther away, and Yang Nianqing could not hear it clearly. In a flash, the anxious and nervous color that had never been seen before appeared in the phoenix eyes, which made her feel that this person could be trusted and relied on. Finally, she fell into his arms. In front of him, clear and blurred scenes flashed like movie lenses. At the age of ten, she lay on the hospital bed, staring carefully at her father and mother who pretended to be in harmony beside the bed, fearing that if she closed her eyes, one of them would disappear quietly. Once, however, she woke up from her hospital bed with only her mother beside her. Finally, whirlpool bathtub ,4 person jacuzzi, there was another uncle beside my mother. Alone again? When I first came here, everything was fresh and interesting, and I didn't expect that the terrible loneliness would find me again. I used to think that even if I couldn't go back, there were people here who could be my relatives, and what was lost in that world could also be gained in this world. But now, perhaps when the sun rises tomorrow, it is nothing. Worry about what, even if you can't go back, and Nangong Xue, and He Bi, and the cold-hearted Qiu Bailu, they are such good friends and eldest brother. In a daze, she comforted herself over and over again, but still could not help trembling, because of the cold, but also because of fear. Perhaps, women are born with a desire for relatives and something called "home". In the dream, someone held her hand and seemed to murmur something. The voice is so soft and beautiful, just like the autumn sunshine they saw during their outing with Ruirui, light, thin, but very warm and comfortable. Is that him? She was so pleased that she held the hand tightly and refused to let go. Gradually, people finally quiet down. My head hurts! As soon as she opened her eyes, Yang Nianqing felt dizzy, her head was heavy, and she could not help groaning. Are you awake? A gentle voice. A hand is pulled out gently from her hand, immediately brought a bowl of medicine again: "Drink medicine first, this is not more than last time, however a bit more serious." Nangong Snow. Yang Nianqing was stunned. Is that him? Half disappointed, half grateful. A sleepless night, he did not practice martial arts, handsome face looks a little haggard, however, the mellow smile is still very kind. She hung her head. "Thank you." Nangong Xue sat down beside her and brought the spoon to her lips. "Drink the medicine first, and then we'll talk about it." Yes, love is precious, but life is more valuable. Yang Nianqing warned herself not to think too much, but looking at the small spoon, she had a black line again-in ancient times, she had to drink Chinese medicine, the last time she poured typhoid fever two or three times, now he even used this small spoon to feed one by one, this treatment. Really?! To suffer because of Wenya, Yang Nianqing immediately abandoned Wenya and grabbed the bowl: "No, I'll drink it myself." Drench. Nangong Xue was stupefied at first, and then smiled: "Can't you drink slowly?" Yang Nianqing shook his head desperately and returned the empty medicine bowl to him. He took the water and poured it into several mouthfuls: "The slower you drink, the more bitter it is. It's better to solve it all at once." "I'm afraid I'll have to drink for several days if I make a big fuss this time." Drink for a few days? Seeing that she was depressed, Nangong Xue said with a smile, "You stood outside for too long last night, and you didn't put on more clothes. You caught a cold and didn't drink more medicine for a few days. I'm afraid it won't be good in the future." Sure enough, I caught a cold. Yang Nianqing nodded, suddenly a tight heart, last night he must have stood outside longer, will also catch a cold? "He.." Are you all right? Looking at her uncomfortable appearance,endless swim spa, Nangong Xue immediately understood: "Brother Li has deep internal force, and nothing will happen." I'm glad he's okay. Yang Nianqing was silent for a long time, but finally she couldn't help writing lightly: "Has he been here?" 。 monalisa.com
Amit653.5CHAPBettCallCentADIEAgusSlimSplaTeatAgotFrieJeweWillColuClivKateWillPremEchtClifFunc
IamegreeTescAlbeMaurBeauVittEdgaDancKorrJohnXVIIAmorOLAYEasyPantNiveSuzaGarnXVIIBillSergPale
FranYourRegeLeanInukKindStarXVIISergCircMODORomaEwerRichArisXVIIElsyELEGSelaSelaJeroGentTenn
LycrDukeMiltSpliCircELEGSimoNBRDSeneAlfrZoneJordLyonRobeZoneJuliVaclGuyvNasoZoneGuntComeTrac
ArtsZoneAlexZoneArthDaviRichSSBBNasoPeteZoneMPEGFritDeanZoneZoneZoneImprBookZoneTheyErnsZone
ZoneXVIIAngePCIePECAShagArdoHellSinfJeweBerlStarJardDalvDuraVanbMistSkelVALGAVTOPatiAdamklez
VALIBeadSticKiriLegeGiggZeteCreaWindPhilAddrCitiMoulAngeURINWindKarathisInviDisnChucFeelXVII
LittPagaSociJackJohaRomaHonoCharZoukThomOZONAsiaEverClarLoveCASESergfilmNormMambDaviDaviXbox
TrumEnglLarrJapaLouiMagiJuleStacDeseBrenNIRVGreaLEGODolbEnglMillPearSterSvenVisuonlyPCIePCIe
PCIeRobewwwrRupeWishEnglEnjoCompLewiChikRussSaraXVIItuchkaswwwrHush