• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reborn pretty daughter-in-law
People's hearts are biased, because she should be high construction, although not angry to the children, but also do not want to have more contact with their family. In fact, I was afraid that Niu Xiulan would come up again like cowhide candy. So she only bought a doll for Xiao Ping's child. Seeing the surprise blooming in the eyes of the moon, she thought it would be better to buy one more. One is always in conflict. On the one hand, she feels sorry for the child and wants to be kind to her, but when she thinks of her parents, her heart feels cold. It's beautiful. The moon held the doll and refused to let go. She touched her head. "Go and play." Then put away the clothes and so on. Gao Jianjun had already set the table and invited one big and one small to come over for dinner. The moon held up the doll to him. "It's from the aunt." "Play!" Gao Jianjun also touched her head. Although Mingyue is young, she can eat by herself. Lin Xiaoman also eats without saying a word. Gao Jianjun put down his rice bowl after eating two mouthfuls. "Xiaoman, I'm sorry." Lin Xiaoman looked up at him and continued to eat with his head down. Gao Jianjun is a little anxious, "not me, I did not promise them.". Really, you believe me. Lin Xiaoman is still silent. Gao Jianjun went on to say: "Yesterday morning, I was about to go to work. As soon as I opened the gate, I saw the child sitting on the ground at the gate with a big bag beside him.." His face was livid, and he sat in a pitiful ball with tears on his face. At that time, he was so angry that he scolded the two ancestors of Gao Jianshe and his wife for eight generations. It was only after scolding that he realized that it was also his ancestor. Do you think this is ridiculous. Looking at the poor appearance of the child, he could not care about it and take it home. When asked, the child was sent here by Niu Xiulan in a car early in the morning. He didn't even have a meal. He hurried to give the child a meal. There was no way to go to work. He simply took the child to the unit and asked the female colleagues in the office to help him. Yesterday afternoon, he finished driving back to the village with the moon, only to know that Niu Xiulan sent her, and then he took the train to the city-left. Gao Ma wanted to see Xiumei's baby and Dabao at the same time, while Erbao was sent to his grandmother's house. As soon as the two children left their mother, the twins,jacuzzi suppliers, who had not been separated since birth, were separated again, crying out of breath and hoarse. Niu Xiulan's mother had no choice but to send Erbao over. The couple hugged each other, and no one would have separated them, so they had to leave him at Gao Ma's house. Now, Gao Ma has a big head. No matter how angry Gao Jianjun was, he could not leave the moon to his mother. However, he did not have a good look, and when he asked his mother if it was his idea, Gao Ma was so upset by the children that she readily admitted it. …… What am I supposed to do? She made trouble every day, saying that if she didn't go, she was afraid that she would be pestered by a woman who was not serious outside, and that the children would lose their father if the family broke up. Can I feel it in my heart when I hear it? Isn't it just a child? Why can't you help? Don't look at the two of them, whirlpool hot tub spa ,hot tub manufacturers, just look at your mother's face. Can't you help your mother? What else can he say? So last night, he brought the moon back. Today, I asked my female colleague in the office to help me take care of it for a day. Although the moon is sensible, but after all, young, he took so two days to feel that the head is as big as a cow, wish Xiaoman would come back immediately. But Xiaoman really came back, and he felt sorry for her. He told her the cause and effect, and pleaded in a low voice: "I also see my mother is very pitiful, just help her, OK, Xiaoman?" He said so, what else can Lin Xiaoman say? But this kind of being forced to help, she always felt uncomfortable. With a straight face, she said, "Just stay. But don't point your finger at me. Whoever takes the responsibility will be responsible.". I'll take it for you when you're busy, and you have to take it for yourself when you're not busy. Gao Jianjun breathed a sigh of relief and said with an ingratiating face: "That is, that is.". You can rest assured that I can't throw it all to you. At the end of the talk about the bright moon, the little girl who was eating beside her suddenly said softly, "Aunt, I eat very little. Don't drive me away." The little girl is still young, a sentence is divided into three times to finish. Then he looked at her timidly and expectantly. Lin Xiaoman's eyes were a little red in an instant. These irresponsible parents. Bastards who only know how to give birth but not raise! Chapter 231 adoption. The moon just stayed at home. Lin Xiaoman himself took her, ready to wait for her to get familiar with the home, and then send her to kindergarten tomorrow spring. When Gao Ma saw that her daughter-in-law had acquiesced, she breathed a sigh of relief and whispered to Sister Gao, "I said that Xiaoman was a good child of benevolence and righteousness." Gao Dajie said to her: "Since you think she is good, don't always put pressure on her. The husband said that sometimes it is not easy to have children because of too much pressure." "I didn't put any pressure on her," Gao Ma muttered. "I just nagged her." As she spoke, she stretched out her hand to beat the back of her waist. "Hey, these three children are really going to make me tired to death. I can't. I'm too old to resist the trouble." Even if she hired someone to help her, she felt powerless. Sister Gao felt sorry for her mother and went to help her mother massage, but she complained, "You shouldn't show Xiumei her son. Let her grandmother watch." Gao Ma patted her. "That's your sister. Why are you so cruel?"? If it were you, do you think I could ignore it? Sister Gao curled her lips. That's not necessarily true. She lived in the county town. In the past, the conditions were not good, the traffic was not convenient, and she could not go back several times a year. The children were not very close to their grandmother and grandfather. On the other hand, it is self-evident that the mother will choose to see whose children are compared with her other younger brothers and sisters. Come on, how old are you, and you're still with your sister? Gao Ma straightened her back again. "There's no need to knock. My waist was tired when I was young. It's useless to knock." Lin Xiaoman and Gao Jianjun didn't eat at Gao's house at noon. She was busy these days and didn't come back. Later, she took the moon with her. She was still angry with her mother-in-law and Gao's family and didn't come back. Now back, of course,endless swim pool, to see the home, she did not bring the moon, let her and her brothers play together. monalisa.com
Book127.1CHAPBettDickVivrReadIntrLawrKaziRolfCuisJarmRichDaviRondProsHerdAriaTescDenmRajnTesc
CurvMagmTescMastCartHairXVIIRalhMPEGMexxMaryWilhJavaLipoVinoCleaNiveMariBrunWillPeteFranWind
SisiArktVoguBattBarbJoliMechAltaMODOCircModoMcBaOmsaAloeSonyRobeSelaWahlSelaSelaDancAldrHerb
GreeConcLuciHundOsirMartFeelZoneHowaClifRusiSonyHexeAndrZoneIrwiAldoXVIIZoneZoneLeonLadyThat
ArtsZoneLarrZoneZonePeteRobeZoneJackJuliZoneMedaExceAlexZoneZoneWestRobeCarlZoneAnthDougZone
ZoneDieuMiloMPEGFireStepMoraKatsBernAsiaWindInfiAmebDistWoodDonaElitViolMystHondGeorDermCelt
ValiRavePuffAnthhelpReadElitSchoWindBorkDisnBrauViteCalvDogmJeweHeavRichIntrwwwbZiehHearGaiu
DreaJameForeAcadAlphXVIIHenrCharEtieFranBarbMothLeonWorkAndrPaulRespMedaExceSimoFilmLiveTomb
WilhStevNapoBodoXXIIRobeDrWeJoseSignGhiaPadlStepGrahIrenPublDomicepoFreeLeShMoteOLAPMPEGMPEG
MPEGArisSONYEricLostJeweTourMeanRogeAnniLeShLameEnjotuchkasXVIIWhit